City of Sacramento
Like family. Like home.
This is how we are most often described.
For your loved one, Triple-R provides:
- A safe, secure environment
- Socialization and companionship
- Activities to promote independence and self-esteem
- Assistance with toileting, walking, eating and medications
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health supervision
- Mental stimulation
- Guidance and assistance from a well-trained staff specializing in dementia care
Hardworking caregivers benefit from:
- A safe place for your loved one while you're at work, relaxing, socializing with friends, family etc.
- Work Day Hours: Monday through Friday, from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
- Multiple Locations include sites in Midtown Sacramento, Green Haven and North Sacramento.
Additional support for caregivers and the community:
- Individual and group support caregiver meetings as follows (free respite is available for your loved one during these times):
- Educational resources including books, pamphlets and video tapes.
- Up-to-date information on Alzheimer's and other dementias through the Resource Lending Library
- Public presentations by skilled Triple-R staff and board members
- Information on areas such as incontinent supplies, placement contacts, aids/tools for feeding assistance, medication, financial savings and much more.
Each Day at Triple-R
Energy, enthusiasm, companionship and creativity are blended each day at Triple-R. Participatory activities such as making music (singing, Suzuki chimes, rhythm instruments), cooking, gardening, exercise (stretching, chi gong, dyna-bands, walks), art, and woodwork, sports (shuffleboard, golf, basketball, ring/balloon/bean-bag toss), word puzzles, and reminisce/discussion are the focus of each day. Entertainers and children are frequent visitors. A delicious lunch and two healthy snacks are served. Volunteers—including California State University interns, youth groups and other dedicated volunteers—make Triple-R even more special.